VERSEVO, the moniker for VERSatility, SErvice, and EVOlution, designs and manufactures highly precise, best-in-class molds and tooling that deliver first shot success for the world’s most discerning OEMs and casters.
Time is money! Your business depends upon trouble free production, enabled by exceptional tooling solutions. You can’t afford tooling that doesn’t meet your demanding requirements. High scrap rates are unacceptable. Our proprietary process helps us analyze your part and its application, allowing us to design a net shape solution that helps you maximize production and part quality, while minimizing downtime.
Our value engineered offerings include:
• Process development engineering,
• Part design,
• Tool design,
• Prototype and production tooling,
• Low pressure aluminum castings,
• Trimming castings,
• Production machining, and
• Foam molding.
We also provide net shape solutions and deliver first shot success for the following processes:
• High pressure and low pressure die casting,
• Lost foam casting,
• Permanent and semi-permanent mold casting, and
• Vertically and horizontally parted sand casting.
VERSEVO is also the exclusive North American Sales Agents for Kurtz GmbH foundry and molding equipment, which includes:
• Turnkey low pressure casting machines,
• Trim press equipment,
• Foam molding machines (in support of the lost foam casting process),
• Foundry automation, and
This precision machinery enables us to sample your parts, avoiding typical interruptions to your expensive production equipment. It’s a seamless route to a successful production run.
From model to finished part, let VERSEVO be your preferred partner for ultimate success with your cast, trimmed and machined products.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.