Prospect Foundry is a market leading supplier of complex cored gray and ductile iron castings in low to medium volumes. We combine modern casting technologies, engineering expertise and a focus on craftsmanship to produce high-quality complex pressure tight, porosity-free castings. Since 1936, Prospect Foundry castings have been used by major OEM customers in the construction, mining, agricultural equipment, and industrial markets.
• Induction Furnace Melting – Clean, energy-efficient with superior melt and temperature control
• Molding – Fast and repeatable system produces superior quality molds • Automatic Molding – From 5 to 75 pounds
• Cope & Drag Castings – From 20 to 300 pounds • Finishing – Fast, safe and superior part finish consistency • Guardian ERP – Real-time production and process control management
ENGINEERING DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Prospect Foundry’s ability to produce pressure tight, porosity-free castings in complex designs is based upon the integration of engineering expertise in pattern design, metallurgy and casting processes.
• New Product Development – Prospect Foundry is your “go to” source for expert new product engineering assistance. Coupling our engineering expertise and state-of-the-art CAD and solidification modeling can shorten project development timing and insure a successful project outcome.
• Metallurgy – Prospect Foundry employs several expert metallurgists who oversee and control melt practices, metallography to analyze grain structure and casting soundness and to provide certifications confirming consistent chemistry and mechanical properties. • Casting Process Development – Prospect’s expert foundry engineers will develop and qualify the correct casting process that will reliably deliver an iron casting that meets customer’s metallurgical, dimensional and cosmetic requirements.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.