Flack Global Metals is the next generation service center whose asset-light business model is as effective as it is revolutionary. At Flack, an entrepreneurial approach and the desire to chart your own course are highly valued.
We Are Shifting the Industry
Flack Global Metals has forgone the traditional service center business model that is challenged to deliver profitability due to significant fixed investments in equipment and capacity. Our nimble approach is rooted in market intelligence and global networks of vetted suppliers of material and processing. This flexibility and level of responsiveness allows us to develop customized solutions designed around how and when our customers buy metals, and where the product is ultimately needed.
What We Deliver
Our collaborative culture supports a diverse team of passionate professionals from a variety of disciplines who provide customers with:
• Innovative, market driven, long- and short-term purchase solutions for steel and metals;
• Optimized OEM supply chain management across North America;
• Increased efficiencies and greater returns.
Who We Work With
Flack Global Metals works with OEMs and smaller companies who are:
• Experiencing tremendous growth;
• Buy over extended time periods;
• Purchase large quantities of material;
• Have agreed to jobs at a certain price.
Where We Are Located
Flack Global Metals is headquartered in Chicago, IL and has offices in Cleveland, Ohio; Scottsdale, Arizona; Olympia Fields, Illinois, Kennesaw, GA and Columbia, South Carolina.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.