Engineer’s Pantheon was founded in 2018 by graduate students at the Crummer Graduate School of Business in Winter Park, Florida. The company was founded with a vision of providing innovative engineering solutions to businesses worldwide. We believe that it is the continued development of new, innovative technologies that will allow humanity to push themselves forward into a new Golden Age.
Engineer’s Pantheon is here to help in this pursuit by bringing new and creative innovations to the many industries that we all rely on. The first step from us will be the production of Vulcan’s Hammer, a Shape Memory Alloy Rock Splitter that will have applications in rock quarries, mining, oil drilling, and even tunneling for things such as metros and subways.
Vulcan’s Hammer provides the following benefits over current methods of breaking rock:
• Powerful: Produces stresses between 1,000 to 1,500 MPa (~217,500 PSI)
• Controllable: Causes no demolition or vibration damage to surrounding environment
• Convenient: Requires little setup and activation
• Simple: Requires only a heat input
• Compact: Small volume and extremely low weight
• Versatile: Portability and can be tailored for a specific operation
• Repeatable: Reverts to original shape when cooled allowing for an excess of 180 cycles
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.