DS&D Cast Solutions, Inc. is in the Process Business.
Manufacturing, Service, Education, or Healthcare, everyone uses processes. And your process are unique, either to yourself or to your industry. It is the understanding of the processes that allow for the control and improvement necessary to positively impact your bottom line.
Your processes are the basic building blocks of your company. They are the “how” you do what you do. You have the basis for control when you:
– write down the process
– identify and prioritize the variables in the process
– Determine how to test for these variables
– Assigning the expected values to the variables
Control begins when you:
– Train the operators to do each task the same way each time
– Train the operators to monitor, analyze, and respond to changes
After the processes are documented and the controls working it is time to begin the improvement process by:
– Selecting the right tool for the job
– Knowing what the data is saying
– Identify a beneficial change
– Implementing the change
– Monitoring to insure the gains are realized and maintained
Expertise that you may not have.
Experiences beyond the four walls of your shop.
An experienced, trained engineer dedicated to the problem at hand.
Accountability and a project end date.
Immediate gains versus long term expenditures.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.