Metal Barre’s purpose is to satisfy the user’s most specific needs regarding metals and plastics.
Metal Barre’s key to success is its wide range in terms of quality, thicknesses and dimensions, together with the constant monitoring of availabilities in order to guarantee deliveries in only 24-72 hours.
With a view to constantly improve its offer in Italy, Metal Barre strives to stay ahead of new trends and optimize its processes, as well as to provide services which go beyond mere production. The wide range of goods and the accurate logistic support are clear evidence of this.
Over the years, Metal Barre has strenghtened its business relationships with an extended net of logistics partners who are reliable and punctual in delivering all over italy. According to the kind of order and needs, we are able to find the best logistic solution or to arrange for pick up by the customer. Resources dedicated to stock management coordinate the product supply and guarantee the greatest flexibility.
Our customers choose Metal Barre because we make the difference in the market: expecially regarding product quality, but also our excellent technical support, indispensible for working with our customers on development of new products.
Over the years the company has gained an great experience in the metal sector, finding its specialization in commercializing bronze and cast iron semi-finished products.
The main product areas are:
1) Continuous casting extruded and spun bronze:
– tin bronzes, leaded bronzes, aluminium bronzes
– bars available in several shapes: round, full section and hollow, squared, rectangular, hexagonal, special shapes
– cut to size
– we custom-make items according to drawings
2) Continuous casting and spun cast iron
– quality g25 – gs400/12 – gs500/7 – gs600/3
– bars of different shapes: round, squared, rectangular
– cut to size for small and large series
– perforation, milling, peeling
3) Aluminium, brass, copper, plastics
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.