STEEL SAND CASTING FOUNDRY SINCE 1970 Established in 1970, Fonderia Augusta is a family-owned, Italian steel foundry specialized in manufacturing steel and special alloy castings for industrial applications. STEEL SAND CASTINGS We produce impellers, pumps, valves and bearing housing in 300+ steel alloys and we are specialized in the production of small series castings in complex geometries, up to 4+ Ton.
WHY US? 1) ITALIAN EXPERTISE: in 50 years of experience, we have gained extensive know-how in the casting of components for the chemical, petrochemical, fluids & energy, offshore, pulp and paper, oil & gas, naval & transportation and mechanical engineering.
2) According to our 2020 customer satisfaction survey, our strengths are: FLEXIBILITY, QUALITY, technical competence, LEAD TIME and customer service.
3) Fonderia Augusta works in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system, ISO 14001:2015 on Environment and ISO 45001:2018 on Safety certified by TÜV Italia.
• Internal core making shop
• Heat treatment Norsok certified furnace
• Shot-blasting machines
• Non-destructive tests (NDT)
• Finishing booths
In 2020, Fonderia Augusta has introduced a new dedicated department for machining: >Our MACHINING MANAGER selects the best certified machine shops for the job and monitors the production status. Thanks to an expediting activity, we GUARANTEE:
• Planned delivery dates • Competitive prices
• High quality
300+ STEEL ALLOYS:
• Stainless steel
• Duplex and super duplex stainless steel
• Martensitic steel
• Low alloy steel
• Carbon steel
• Nickel base alloys
• Wear-resistant cast iron
• RINA • STATOIL • BV Mode II Recognition • PED 2014/68/UE Annex I, Par. 4.3 • AD 2000-Merkblatt W0 / A4 • NORSOK M-650 – QTR A995 Gr. 4A, Gr. 5A, Gr. 6A • LLOYDS REGISTER • DNV-GL MARINE
• BV MARINE in progress
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.