RAhbaran-e Foolad-e Aria (RAFA) as a proprietary holding group comprising of active subsidiaries or on-going projects on the verge of installation and commissioning in steelmaking industries, mining, aviation and commercial, by setting up a rebar and wire rolling mill plant in 1994 began existing and making name with aim of entrepreneurship, job creation and association in development and upgrading of Iran’s local industries as well as knowledgeable and productive team.
Today, after 22 years of uninterrupted and concerted activities and measures, whilst providing appropriate infrastructure, on the base of intelligent and regular planning besides taking advantage of cutting-edge knowledge and recruiting workforce of remarkable and related expertise, RAFA group owns seven active subsidiary companies and 850 direct Personel on its payroll at the moment. Subsidiary companies in the aforementioned Value Chain include:
• Three billet production plants
• Five mineral complexes in three different geographic location of Iran for exploitation and supplying of mineral materials
• One hot rolling mill plant for rebar and wire production
• One aviation complex with a proprietary airport for providing recreational, touristic, training, social and commercial services
• One commercial company with aim of accomplishing local and foreign trading affaires
1- Advanced technologies
2- Optimal use of energy
3- Integrated management system
4- Employees’ Health and safety
5- Green environment accountability and responsibility
6- variety and high quality products
7- customer Relationship management
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.