WENCO Mining is a part of the WENCO PTY LTD. Wenco’s Engineering and fabrication division is an Australian leader for Lump Sum Turnkey projects.
WENCO Mining Division offers:
– Supply of On-site/Off-site services. Supply of belts and belt splicing materials and services in addition to refurbishment of Pulleys. Complete fabrication and lining of Steel pipes with ceramic or rubber Lining.
– Design services and manufacturing of mining and quarrying related solutions with fabrication and assets management support.
– In house design, manufacturing, supply and on/off site specific installer/applicator for most wear applications. – Specific steel fabricated, Material handling and Mineral ore processing components with either hot or cold rubber lining/Ceramic tiling and complete conveyor belting product and service. – Pipe lining in rubber or ceramics. Dump Truck and bucket Linings
Maintenance and optimization.
– We carry out refurbishment on the mining asset Re-works. Assist in customized designs and supply fit to purpose products
– Monitoring and generating asset performance reports
Mining Products Conveyor Belts and Accessories
• High Grade Fabric Conveyor belts
• Steel Cord Conveyor
• Vacuum Filter belt
• Sidewall belts (or corrugated wave edge belts)
• Bucket elevator belts
• Chevron conveyor belts and Nilos adhesives , belt splice kits, tools
Our Wenco Rex Premium Red @ 900% elongation is the new benchmark among Australian red rubber market. • Wenco Rex range
• Wenco Orange
• Wear indicator layer in 40 and 60 Duro
• Wenco Black 60
• Chemical protection sheeting range
• Ceramic tiles and Liners – Bolt in Liners, Direct Bond and ceramic kits
• Moulded Rubber – Wear Resistant rubber moulded, wear bars
• Steel Liners – Ni Hard, Chromium Carbide Overlay Liner, Hard skirts and Manganese Liners
Hoses – Muff Hoses, Suction/Discharge hoses, Preformed bends, Customised hoses
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.