From humble beginnings, the WA Mining Club has built a reputation as one of the most effective networking organisations in Western Australia.
Formed in 1972 by a group of dedicated Perth based industry professionals who recognised the value of meeting regularly to network and discuss industry issues, the WA Mining Club contributes to the advancement of the Western Australian mining industry through promoting and encouraging general and technical information as well as knowledge sharing.
The Club does this through:
– Monthly luncheons featuring mining leaders, the Education Series discussing topical issues, challenges and industry advancement and member-only social events
– Minesite, an annual publication showcasing the Club, members and highlighting issues relevant to the industry
– Education and positive promotion of the industry to help build the reputation of mining to the wider community
– Fundraising for charities such as the St John.
The WA Mining Club also financially supports the advancement of the mining community, through providing:
– Scholarships to students who we envisage will be future leaders in our industry
– University Prizes to those achieving excellence in their mining relevant studies
– An annual donation to charities such as the St John
Members represent a wide cross section of the industry. Our members showcase and share their work, innovations and breakthroughs to their peers. The WA Mining Club also provide members with relevant industry information. This includes topical issues and industry trends, particularly through its publications and guest speaker presentations.
Membership is available through application and demonstrating relevance to the industry.
Applications can be made on our website – https://waminingclub.asn.au/
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.