Independent logistics consultancy business –
• Supplies total supply chain (logistics) operational planning and cost assessments to companies interested in evaluating bulk minerals transport options by road, rail, overland conveyors, air, barges and/or sea from the origin point (mine, quarry) to the destination point (port/processing plant) within continental Australia and internationally.
• Assesses the existing road network and the road transport capabilities in terms of task and operational reliability as well as the road legal requirements.
• Assesses existing and potential air-related supply chain/logistics facilities (airports, storage and distribution facilities, operators and equipment, etc.)
• Assesses the existing rail network, potential corridor paths, virtual trains, task optimisation within the parameters defined by the rail network owner, rolling stock optimisation, crew cost estimates, infrastructure and/or additional infrastructure cost estimates (crossing loops, parking loops).
• Assesses the port unloading, storage and ship loading capabilities.
• Negotiates road and rail haulage contracts on behalf of its customers.
• Develops direct shipping solutions, assessing shipping locations, transport infrastructure needed, ways to ship the product to destination, estimating the project’s CAPEX and OPEX.
• Develops and runs transport optimisation models, assesses logistics management systems, assesses automated data gathering software packages for the materials handling, storage, road, rail, shipping operations related to the mining industry.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.